Benro B3 Triple Action Ball Head for Tripod and Monopod
A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ball heads, the B3 Triple Action Ball Head uses magnesium-alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B3 has a triple action design featuring panning and locking knobs, and, a long, precise friction adjustment. Also, the head has a graduated panning scale, and an Arca-type QR adapter with a PU-70 QR plate. It can handle weights up to 39.7 lb, and only tips the scales at 1.5 lb itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the 360° graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-70 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque