Yongnuo YN35mm F2/N Lens for Nikon
- The closest focusing distance up to 0.25 meter,when under close-up shooting,it is available to get the unique sense of depth of the wide-angle lens.
- F2 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting .
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Multi-Coated Glass Elements
- AF/MF Switch
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
- Metal Lens Mount, Gold-Plated Contacts
- Minimum Focus: 9.8"
- Yongnuo YN35mm f/2 prime Lens for Nikon cameras
- Rear Lens Cap
- 58mm Lens cap