Yongnuo YN622N-TX Transceiver for Nikon
This product adopts flexible LCD menu control, supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes using i-TTL, manual, or super sync flash mode, can be adjusted the exposure compensation or flash output of each group. In addition, it supports setting different focal length(zoom)of the three groups of flash, the remote-controlled distance can reach 100M, supporting seven wireless channels and A/B/C three groups, and equipped with the AF-assist beam emitter. Support USB firmware upgrade.
- LCD screen display, multi-buttons quick operation
- The firmware can be upgraded through the USB interface
- Support wireless shutter release function
- The focal length(zoom)of the A/B/C three groups of flash can be adjusted separately
- Equipped with the AF focus assist light (can be disabled)
- Grouping flash mode: i-TTL/Manual flash/Super sync
- Supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes with i-TTL, Manual flash, or Super sync flash mode.
- The exposure compensation or flash output of A/B/C three groups of flashes can be adjusted separately
- Shutter Sync: first curtain sync, second curtain sync and FP high-speed sync, the highest sync speed is 1/8000s
- Support exposure compensation, flash value lock function(FVL)
- Support simulate (modeling) flash, red-eye reduction flash
- Support the flash zooming (auto)
- Super Sync (SS) time delay adjustment, for higher x-sync speed than the camera allows Settings saved automatically.
- The flash sync signal can be input through the PC port
- Support the basic flash trigger (max sync speed is 1/250s) of standard hot shoe
- The above functions need to be used with the YN-622N transceiver.
- 1 x YN-622N-TX Controller
- 1 x Usermanual
- 1 x LS-2.5/N1 Shutter Connecting Cable
- 1 x LS-2.5/N3 Shutter Connecting Cable