Yongnuo YN14mm 14mm F2.8N Ultrawide Angle Prime Lens Auto Focus Metal Mount for Nikon DSLR Camera
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 21mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions, benefits astrophotography applications, and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- One ultra-low dispersion aspherical element and one anomalous partial dispersion element noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity and accurate color rendering.
- Two aspherical elements, including the UD aspherical element, and an ultra-high refractive index element help to minimize distortion and spherical aberrations for greater sharpness and accurate subject rendering.
- Individual glass elements are multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- A DC motor is used for quick and accurate autofocus performance, and a dedicated switch lets you quickly change from AF to MF control. A focus distance scale is also featured to aid with pre-focusing techniques.
- Chrome-plated metal lens mount is durable and accurate for a secure fit with the camera body, and gold-plated contacts help to ensure consistent communication between the lens and camera.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- A micro-USB port is located on the barrel of the lens to allow for updating the lens's firmware.