Yongnuo YN100mm F2 Medium Telephoto Prime Lens for Canon
- Perspective Compressed Effect
The 100mm focal length,which is the equal of 160mm on the APS-C camera, it will let the work generate spatial perspective compressed effect and more close to the background.
- Large Aperture
F2 large aperture,which blur the background and highlight the subject.
- Supports Auto Focus (AF) and Manual Focus (MF) Mode
Supports auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode,allows you choose the focus mode as needed.
- Nine Aperture Blades
The aperture blades up to 9 pieces,which allows you to shoot the near circular defocused spots,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 18 astral effect.
- Metal Bayonet,Outstanding durability
Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet ruggedness, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Equipped with Focusing Range Indicator
Equipped with focusing range indicator to convenient you to judge the object distance and the size of the depth of field.
- Supports Multiple Shooting Modes
Supports multiple shooting modes,and the aperture and data can be displayed in the EXIF Information.
- Glass Lenses,Multi-coated
The whole series products are formed by glass lenses,which with multi-coated and effectively improve light transmittance and the inhibit the ghost shadow and glare in photographing.
- Gold Plating Technology
Adopts gold plating metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Lens focal length: 100mm
- Lens structure: 6 groups of 8
- Aperture blade: 9 pieces
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Closest focusing distance: about 0.9m
- Maximum magnification: about 0.14
- Drive system: DC motor
- Maximum diameter and length: about φ76 x 83mm
- Weight: about 390g