Tamron A01028-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens for Canon
The Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens for Canon is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens for Canon EF-mount full-frame and APS-C cameras. It provides users with an extremely versatile all-purpose lens in a compact design and on APS-C cameras it has a zoom range equivalent of 44.8-480mm. Also, it has an aperture range from f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40 across the zoom range.
The 28-300mm is also capable of decent macro capabilities with a reproduction ratio of 1:3.5 when zoomed in to 300mm. This is due to a minimum focus distance of 19.3". Also, for excellent image quality, numerous special glass elements are used in the lens design in addition to Broad-Band Anti-Reflection coatings. There are one Hybrid Aspherical element, three Molded-Glass elements, four Low Dispersion elements, one Extra Refractive Index element, and one Ultra-Extra Refractive Index element.
- This lens features full-time manual focus capabilities
- Lens construction of 19 elements in 15 groups
- Angle of view of 75°23' to 8°15' on full-frame cameras and 52°58' to 5°20' with APS-C format cameras
- Uses 67mm threaded filters
- Seven diaphragm blades
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Broad-Band Anti-Reflection coating minimize flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast imagery
- Aspherical elements work to correct spherical aberrations and limit distortion
- Low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in an image
- XR and UXR elements help to decrease the size of the lens, enabling this zoom lens to remain compact
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.93 x 3.78" / 74.4 x 96mm|
|Weight||19.05oz / 540g|