Soil PH Meter Tester Water Moisture Light Meter with Probe for Garden Plants and Flowers
- The probe body with telephone cord connection, can be pulled to about one meter, read more convenient.
- The body belt clip and probe socket, easy to carry and flow measurement
- It can measure PH of the soil. Easy to use, good quality.
- Soil pH also known as "soil reaction." It is acid-base reaction of soil solution. Depending on the concentration of hydrogen ions in the soil solution to pH values. the pH of the solution is equal to 7 for neutral solution; pH value of less than 7, the reaction is acidic; pH greater than 7 is alkaline reaction. Soil pH can generally be divided into the following levels:
- pH of soil pH
<4.5 is extremely acidic
4.5-5.5 strongly acidic
8.5-9.5 strongly alkaline
> 9.5 strong alkaline
Soil pH on soil fertility and plant growth is large, northwest China, north many soil pH big, small Southern Red pH value. So it can grow and adapt to soil pH and plant crops. Such as acid red soil area planted hi tea,
- Alfalfa strong alkali ability. The effectiveness of soil pH on nutrient is also great, such as large neutral soil phosphorus validity; alkaline soil trace elements (manganese, copper, zinc, etc.) poor effectiveness. In agricultural production should be noted that soil pH, and actively take measures to adjust.