Sevenoak SK-TXS80 Carbon Fiber Rail Professional Video Stabilizer
- Belt-drive system
- Supports loads up to 10KG
- Overall length 82cm
- Lightweight, durable carbon rails
- Included flywheel with handle for smooth, precise slides
- Flywheel helps start and stop smoothly
- Angle-adjustable with height-adjust rubber feet
- Built in 1/4” and 3/8” threaded holes on sliding plate
- 3/8” mounting screw for use with most tripod heads
- Built with tension knob at the sliding plate to keep it locked in place
- Built in tension knob help to adjust the tension and control the movement
- Extendable by just purchasing extra rails separately from Sevenoak
- Carrying case included
THE Sevenoak SK-TXS80 is a portable and extendable carbon fiber Camera Slider designed for both amateur and professional photographers/video makers.It features a belt-drive system driven by an included flywheel. The flywheel attaches to the end of the slider, providing a handle for smooth and precise hand-cranked slides, even at slow speeds.It also serves as an inertial dampener that helps your camera stop smoothly for usable tracking shots and push-ins from start to finish of each take.
The sliding plate features a 3/8” screw which is compatible with most tripods heads, besides this, the sliding plate is also built with several extra 1/4” and 3/8” threaded holes which enables to you attach other accessories like LED lights, Microphone or monitor etc. SK-TXS80 is equipped with four angle adjustable legs with height adjustable rubber ball feet which enable you to get the level or canted shot you’re looking for. A built-in bubble level is available to aid in horizontal alignment. To help bring the overall weight of the slider down, Carbon Fiber Camera Slider SK-TXS80 uses durable and lightweight carbon fiber rails. The carbon fiber rails not only make the movement quiet and smooth, but also enable you to extend the length of the slider to 1.2m and 1.6m by only purchasing extra extension rails separately from Sevenoak.