Sevenoak SK-LM7 7 IPS TFT LCD Monitor for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera
The SK-LM7 monitor adopts IPS TFT LCD panel and features to help photo enthusiasts and videographers shoot high-quality video footage with their DSLRs.
- The LCD monitor can helps photo enthusiasts shoot high-quality video footage.
- IPS LCD monitor, the resolution is up to 800 * 480.
- It employs advanced integrated circuits and high quality IPS LCD modules, low consumption, steady function, and low radiation emission.
- With a 1/4 inch screw hole, it can be easily connected with a tripod.
- Equipped with a sun shade, make it visible under sunshine.
- This monitor can be easily installed on DSLR camera, a good partner for photography.
- Light weight and portable to carry.
- Model Number: SK-LM7
- Screen: 7" IPS TFT LCD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
- Resolution(WVGA): 800 * 480
- Brightness: 400cd/m2
- Input: DV 9V
- Total Current: 250mA
- Power: 3W
- Plug Type: US Plug
- Viewing Angle: 50/70/70/70
- Input Signal: HDMI / Video 1 / Video 2 / Y / Pb / Pr
- Power Supply: 7.2V Lithium Battery(Not included)
- Language: English / French / Spanish / Italian / German / Danish / Portuguese / Russian / Chinese / Croatian / Hungarian
- Item Weight: 414g / 14.6oz
- Item Size: 18.5 * 15 * 2.3cm / 7.3 * 5.9 * 0.9in
- Package Weight: 850g / 30.0oz
- Package Size: 27 * 17 * 9.5cm / 10.6 * 6.7 * 3.7in
The camera showed in the pictures is not included.
The battery is not included.
- 1 * Monitor
- 1 * Sunshade
- 1 * Tripod Mount Adapter
- 1 * HDMI Cable
- 1 * User Manual(English)