Sevenoak SK-ECH04 Electronic 360 Panning Tilting Head Wired Remote Control for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera Camcorder Load 10kg
Sevenoak SK-ECH04 is a 2 axis remote controlled Electronic ball head design for use on Jib Arms, Tripods or Sliders. It features adjustable positioning on 2 axis to ensure that the center of gravity of the camera falls correctly within the pan and tilt head to put the minimum load on the DC motors on 2 axis as well as providing the smoothest motion as a result of this design.
The controller comes with SK-ECH04 has a joystick that gives the head precision pan and tilt movement in either direction from a slow crawl up to the required speed.
The head will pan and tilt through 360 degrees, which enables the camera to point directly upwards or downwards when required. It is driven by two custom-geared motors. The motor drive can easily disengaged to enable the camera to be balanced correctly on the camera plate. The device is powered by an included 12V DC adapter, but it can also be powered by other power source (not included) which offers 12V output.
- Brand: Sevenoak
- Model: SK-ECH04
- Plug Type: US plug, 100-240V
- Output: DC 12V-2A
- Max. Load Capacity: 10kg / 22.05lb
- Pan Movement: 360 degrees
- Tilt Movement: 360 degrees
- Fastest Speed: 3.3rpm/min
- Slowest Speed: 0.5rpm/min
- Cable Length: 6 meters
- Max. Height: 21cm
- Min. Height: 16.5cm
- Item Size: 29.2 * 48.7 * 10cm / 11.5 * 19.2 * 3.9in
- Item Weight: 2.8kg / 6.17lb
- Package Size: 49 * 27 * 12.5cm / 19.3 * 10.6 * 4.9in
- Package Weight: 4.79kg / 10.56lb