SanDisk Ultra 200GB A1 Micro SD Card SDSQUAR-200G w/Adapter (100mb/s)
Designed with the Application Performance Class 1 (A1) rating, the 200GB Ultra UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has been optimized to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A1 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
Aside from the benefits for mobile users, this card can be used for recording photos and Full HD video, has a capacity of 200GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of U1, which provides minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s. In case your device does not support the UHS-I bus, this card also supports the Class 10 standard, which also features minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s. When downloading content from this card, it is possible to achieve read speeds of up to 100 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 200GB Ultra UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card is water, shock, temperature, and x-ray proof. SanDisk's Memory Zone app is available as a free download from the Google Play store and included is an SD adapter, allowing this card to be used in card readers or devices that have an SD slot.
- Capture & Store Even More Hours of Full HD Video
- With a capacity of up to 200GB, you can store even more hours of Full HD video on the card, as well as photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save, and share.
- Read Speeds of up to 100 MB/s
- Read speeds of up to 100 MB/s let you move content quickly.
- Load Apps Faster with A1-Rated Performance
- Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
- Full HD Video Capture
- The Class 10 speed rating guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s for shooting Full HD video and capturing high-quality photos.
- Designed for Android Smartphones and Tablets
- SanDisk cards are compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
- SanDisk Memory Zone
- Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.