Rode Stereo VideoMic Camera-Mounted Stereo Microphone
The Rode Stereo VideoMic delivers true stereo X/Y recording in a compact, camera mountable microphone. The Stereo VideoMic accurately captures stereo ambiance while exhibiting excellent off-axis rejection and signal-to-noise ratio. The small, light weight profile allows quick and unobtrusive mounting on DV and HDV cameras without appearing in the frame.
The shock-mount is attached to the microphone and a versatile shoe mount allows the entire microphone to be mounted to a hot-shoe on a camcorder, boom pole or stand. Replaceable rubber O-rings suspend the microphone on the shock-mount and protect against noise due to movement and handling. A coiled cable terminates to a stereo TRS 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output connection. The Rode Stereo VideoMic is powered with a standard 9 Volt battery. The Stereo VideoMic is an excellent choice for weddings, Electronic News Gathering (ENG), interviews and more.
- Stereo X/Y Recording
- The Rode Stereo VideoMic features true X/Y stereo pick up for accurate ambiance reproduction. Excellent off-axis rejection minimizes residual noise.
- -10dB Pad
- The Stereo VideoMic features a -10dB Pad switch for enhanced headroom and minimal distortion.
- Camera and Boom Pole Mountable
- The versatile shoe mount allows the microphone to be mounted to camcorders, stands or boom poles.
- Integrated Shock-Mount
- The Stereo VideoMic features a permanently attached shock mount with a camera mounting shoe underneath. The shock mount features replaceable rubber o-rings that protect against noise caused by abrupt movement and shock.
- High Pass Filter Switch
- A high-pass filter switch eliminates room ambiance and noise below 80Hz. This results in improved intelligibility while recording around machinery, wind or close proximity.
- Internal Power
- The condenser element is powered with a standard 9-volt battery.