Rode SM5 Cylindrical Clamp Mount Shotgun Microphone Suspension Adapter
The Rode SM5 is a suspension mount for shotgun, or similarly sized microphones. The design features a cylindrical clamp mount adapter that measures 1.06 inches (27mm) in diameter. The clamp mount adapter fits into the cylindrical clamp mounts found on professional video cameras; such as those found on some Panasonic and Sony models.
The four-way rubber suspension bands provide a secure hold on most shotgun microphones and minimize inherent noise due to handling and vibration. In addition, the SM5 features a two-way mounting system with 1/4" x 20 and 3/8" x 16 internal threads for Tripod and Boom Pole mounting.
- Video Camera Clamp Adapter
- The versatile SM5 features a cylindrical clamp mount adapter. The adapter allows the SM5 to fit into video camera clamp mounts, such as those on some Panasonic and Sony models.
- Four-way Elastic Suspension
- The four-way elastic suspension bands suppress noise due to handling and vibration.
- Two-way Mounting System
- The SM5 incorporates a two way mounting system with 1/4" x 20 and 3/8" x 16 internal threads, for Tripod and Boom Pole mounting.