Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm for Broadcast Microphones
The Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm is a two-section, spring-loaded broadcast microphone arm designed for quiet and flexible microphone positioning in broadcast radio studios, voice-over studios, etc. The PSA1 rotates 360 degrees and features a maximum reach of 32" (820mm) horizontally.
- Includes 3/8" adapter
- 32" (820mm) Horizontal Reach
- 33" (840mm) Vertical Reach
- Holds up to 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Includes two desk-mounting options
- Dual-axis swivel mount for accurate positioning