Rode M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
The M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone from Rode is designed to be completely at home in the studio, on stage, or on location. It features a heavy-duty metal body and an internally shockmounted 1.3" condenser capsule. The mic can be powered with 24V or 48V phantom power or an internal 9V battery.
The microphone's -10 dB and -20 dB level attenuator pad is selectable from inside the battery compartment and allows you to record loud sources like a snare drum or guitar amplifier. A selectable high-pass filter is built into the microphone power switch that introduces a filter at 80 Hz and helps reduce low-frequency sounds and handling noise. The Rode M3 includes a windshield, a mic clip, and a zip pouch.
- Battery or Phantom-Powered Condenser
- The Rode M3 microphone can be powered by 24 to 48V phantom power or an internal 9V alkaline battery.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis noise and maximizes gain.
- 10 dB and -20 dB Pad Switch
- A three-position pad switch maximizes headroom up to -10 dB and -20 dB.
- High-Pass Filter
- A high-pass filter switch eliminates noise and hum at the lower frequency range.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Body
- Internal Capsule Shockmount
- High Level of RF Rejection
- On-Mic Selectable High-Pass Filter
- Heat-Treated High-Strength Mesh Head
- 9V Battery, 24V or 48V Phantom Power
- Battery Status Indicator
- Includes Windshield and Mic Clip