PeakMeter MS2302 Digital Earth & Ground Resistance Tester Megger 0ohm ~4K ohm 100 Groups Data Logging with Backlit
Large digital LCD and backlights applied to the meter facilitate users to read the information on LCD.
Besides, the meter is capable of storing up to 100 groups of measurement data, which will not be lost even in case of power cuts so that the user can easily consult the historical data.
In addition, the meter can also be used to measure maximum, minimum or average and measure relatively.
Auto power-off function has been provided for it.
- Resistance: 0Ω ~29.99Ω ±(2%+6dgt) 0.01Ω 30Ω ~99.9Ω ±(3%+3dgt) 0.1Ω 100Ω ~999Ω ±(3%+3dgt) 1Ω 1.00kΩ ~4.00kΩ ±(3%+3dgt) 10Ω
- Earth voltage: 0V~200V(50 ~60Hz) ±(1%+5dgt)) 0.1V
- Power Supply: 6x1.5v AA batteries
- Product Size: 180mm x 140mm x65mm (7.1" x 5.5" x 2.6")
- Product Weight: 950g(20lb)
- Category: CE ETL CAT.III 1000v
- Packing size: 340*265*103mm
- Packing weight: 3000g