Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 Aspherical MEGA O.I.S. Lens | Juan Gadget
- The high mobility thanks to the ultra-compact size and lightweight, the new LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S. lens offers a versatile zoom range of 45-150 mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90-300mm) suitable for impressive telephoto shot of sports or animals which are physically difficult to come close utilizing rich depth of the field.
- Comprising of 12 elements in 9 groups, 1 UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens and 2 aspherical lenses in the LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S. achieves uniform descriptiveness from the centre to the corners for high optical performance while maintaining its size compact.
- The LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/4.0-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates Panasonic’s MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake.
- The 7 aperture blades consists a circular aperture diaphragm and produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas even shooting at large aperture. The new lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver a high optical performance.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 90-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Ultra-High Refractive Index Element
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
- Stepping AF Motor
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm