Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-32mm Lens Silver
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.76m-Dot 0.7x Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30/24 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting with AF-S
- DFD AF System, 4K Photo Modes
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization, Dual I.S.
- Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
Never miss that moment again.
With exclusive 4K Photo technology
The magic begins with newly stabilized, ultra fast 3-frames-per-second 4K video. Then, select and edit frames in-camera so you can take, create and share the perfect shot, instantly.
- Post Focus: Focal point selection
- 4K Live Cropping: Pan or zoom to crop
- Light Composition: Exposure correction
Electronic eye viewfinder for bright shooting environments
Touch Enabled Tilting Display
Touch control LCD tilts 80° up and 45° down
GX85 is roughly half the bulk of a DSLR
High Speed Auto-Focusing
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates subject distance, then drives the focus mechanism with one quick, continuous movement for faster AF speeds.
Venus Engine + Live MOS Sensor
Combining the 16MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine renders clear images with minimum noise, even in low-light situations. Shoot true-to-life images with excellent resolution, high contrast and impressive color.
RAW File Processing
RAW-format images can easily be developed in-camera with adjustments including color space, exposure, white balance, contrast, highlight and shadow, saturation, noise reduction, sharpness, intelligent resolution + more
27+ Lens Options
27 (and counting) lens options, including prestigious Leica lenses, for a vast array of shooting situations. The Macro-Four Thirds system continues to set the standard for size, weight and overall image quality.