Meike MK-S-AF3A Metal Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube 10mm 16mm for Sony Mirrorless a6300 a6000 a7 a7SII NEX E-Mount Camera etc.
- -This extension tube is designed for Sony NEX mount lens to shoot at closer distance with higher magnification. The set of adapters consists of 2 rings of different lengths which can be singly used or in combination.
- -Since the magnification changes according to the focal length of the lens, you can easily make close-up shots of small subjects. It enables you to use all shooting modes of the camera, exposure compensation is required.
- -Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance. Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures).
- They are exceptionally useful for micro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a micro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
- -When using the extension tubes alone (10 mm or 16 mm) or combination (10mm+16mm=26mm), the focal length of lens should be greater than the length (10mm 16mm or 26mm ) of the tube.