Meike MK-7DR II / BG-E16 Built-in 2.4G Wireless Remote Control Battery Grip for Canon EOS 7D Mark II 7D2 like BG-E16
- Two times of battery life can be achieved with 1 lithium battery for double working time, or put 6 AA batteries of AA/LR6 in the handles
- Vertical grip function
- Application of 2.4 GHz wireless channel where using FSK to ensure its speed, distance and stability effectively
- 100-meter remote control camera shutter can control 100 meters over open terrain
- Add screen lock to avoid mistakes in operation
- When keep pressing hold, image of lock appears on the LCD, which means all the keys are locked and unavailable to press.
- Press hold again, the image of lock disappears and all th keys are unlocked.
- Clock display contributes to precise usage of time for your convenience.
- LCD with low power consumption extends life of battery and shows information needed clearly.
- Timer sets time, such as exposure time, time interval between pictures as well as number of pictures.
- Vertical shutter with half-press function. More comfortable vertical shooting.
- Doubling the battery capacity of your camera, effectively extending your shooting time.
- The Replacement BG-E16 is equipped with a shutter release button, main dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button are all integrated into the grip for improved and versatile handling.
- Tripod screw mount.
- Long distance remote control signal, to provide you with a more fitting where the service.
- Use FSK 2.4G wireless transmission frequency, anti-jamming, signal more stable.
- Battery Type: 1 or 2 LP-E6N battery,6pcs AA/LR 6 Alkaline Battery (Battery not included)
- Working temperature: 0-40
- Weight: Approx.207.5 g(without batteries and battery magazine)
Canon EOS 7D Mark II