Meike MK-7D II / BG-E16 Battery Grip Support Vertical Shooting for Canon EOS 7D Mark II 7D2
- You can check the electric quantity of battery from the camera interface.
- The function of the multi-function button is synchronous with the settings of camera.
- Regardless of the settings of the function switch,the operation button of the camera shall be always in the activated state.
- The POWER switch on the camera is used for the switch of the power supply state,and the function switch of the handle has no such function.
- With vertical-shoting function,the camera is the best choice for portrait shooting.
- Double endurance.
- It can be equipped with two batteries(Two Lithium batteries or 6 AA batteries).
- Design of multiple buttons for more convenient operation.
- Excellent coating made with the top-class rubber,which can bring you the perfect feeling and be good to your health.
- Moment-buttons,professional circuit design,top-class imported electronic switches,fast induction for continuous capture with no missing.
- Working Voltage:7.2V-8.4V
- Working Temperature:0-40°C
- Weight: Approx.300g(without batteries and battery magazine)