Meike MK 50mm f1.7 Large Aperture Manual Focus Lens for Nikon Z mount with Full Frame Format
• Normal-length 50mm lens is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
• Bright f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
• Multi-layer coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
• Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away.
• All-metal lens barrel has a smooth, frosted surface and a metal bayonet mount also affords increased rigidity and mounting accuracy.
• Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
• Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/22
• Multi-Layer Coating
• Manual Focus Design
• Metal Lens Barrel and Bayonet Mount
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.7
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Lens Mount: Nikon Z
- Format Compatibility: Full-Frame
- Angle of View: 46° 5'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.64' / 50 cm
- Optical Design: 6 Elements in 5 Groups
- Focus Type: Manual Focus
- Image Stabilization: None
- Filter Size: 52 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 2.15 x 2.4" / 54.5 x 61 mm
- Weight: 10.93 oz / 310 g