Meike MK-50mm 50mm F2.0 Large Aperture Manual Focus Fixed Lens for Nikon 1 Mount V1 J1 J5
- Meike MK-50mm F/2.0 is a fixed manual lens with a wide F/2.0 maximum aperture plus.The frosted metal construction makes it resistant to dust, and steam while the 6 multi-coated elements in 5 groups help prevent flare.
- It features reminiscent industrial design with comfortable using experience with a metal construction, compositing of a highly polished metal mount body and a knurled metal focusing ring.
- There is a depth of field scale provided and distances are marked in both feet and meters. The front element does not rotate, so use of polarizing and graduated filters is much easier. A push on plastic lens cap is provided and this shows no signs of being likely to fall off in use.
- The MK-50mm F/2.0 lens is a well made and attractive optic lens with nice color, lovely bokeh and controlled chromatic aberration.
- It is highly recommend for manual purists, who will be rewarded with excellent central sharpness in your portraiture and other kinds of photography.