HTC-8A Digital Hygrometer Thermometer Clock with Backlight
- Large LCD screen display. Show the indoor temperature/humidity, time and date at the same time.
- Night light function, more convenient for people to use the product at night.
- Alarm function. And 12/24 hour display switching function
- ℃ / ℉" switching function, can choose to display ℃ or ℉
- Highest / lowest indoor temperature and humidity memory function
- Products with Supporting plate and hanging hole, can be placed in vertical or hanging.
- Size: 98×106×23mm
- Power Supply: one AAA battery
- Temperature survey range: 0℃-50℃(32℉-122℉)
- Humidity survey range : 10%- 98%
- Analyze degree: 0.1℃, 1%RH
- Accurate precision: ±1℃, ±5%RH
- Press once to switch the display time and set the alarm time ( two dots without flashing , and with an "AL" prompt )
- Time and Date setting: When displaying the time mode, press and hold 2 seconds to enter time setting , set the minute, hour, 12/24 hour mode , month, day . During the time digits flash , press "ADJ" to adjust. When completed a set , and then press the "MODE" key once , the next one will be automatically set . If one minute without any key operation , it will automatically exit setup,and finish setting
- Alarm setting: When displaying the alarm time (AL) mode , press and hold 2 seconds to enter the alarm time setting , the same operation mode and time settings
- 1,When setting time , date, alarm, you can make the data increases, Press and hold the button to increase rapidly
- 2 ,When displaying the alarm time (AL) mode , press the ADJ adjustable alarm off. ( When Alarm function is turned on, the screen has a bell icon ) .
- "LIGHT" ---Press "LIGHT" button, the screen will be bright blue backlight for 3 seconds
- "MAX / MIN" ---Press "MAX / MIN" key once to display the maximum period of MAX- measuring indoor temperature and humidity ; then press the "MAX / MIN" key once to display the minimum measurement period MIN- indoor temperature and humidity.
- 1 x Temperature and Humidity Alarm Clock Meter (Batteries are not included)