Feiyu A1000 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR or Mirrorless
The Feiyu A1000 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer lets you record smooth, gliding footage with your mirrorless or DSLR camera. The compact design will hold up to 2.2 pounds, and all three motors can rotate a full 360°. The roll motor is offset from the rear of the camera, so you can easily view your camera's display, even if it doesn't flip out from the back of the camera.
Once your camera is balanced, the A1000 will immediately self-calibrate after powering on. If your camera is balanced properly, you can achieve up to 12 hours of operation on a single battery charge. In the unlikely event that you run out of battery, just pop in the other two of the four included batteries, and you'll be ready to shoot while the others charge up.
Should you want to upgrade later, smartphone holders are available separately, as is a dual handgrip for those who prefer two-handed operation. Both the single handgrip (included in this package) and the separate dual handgrip offer full gimbal control with joysticks, function buttons, and trigger buttons.
- App Control
- The free Feiyu ON app for Android and iOS devices provides remote control, parameter setting, firmware updates, and other functions. The app comes in handy for recording time-lapses, enabling simple programming of movement and shutter release.
- Tool-Less Setup
- All the balancing and camera-mounting operations can be done with thumbscrews or locking levers. With practice, the gimbal can be set up and ready to use within minutes.
- Fits DSLR/Mirrorless Cameras
- 3.7 lb Max Payload
- Full 360° Rotation on All Axes
- Offset Roll Motor for Screen Visibility
- Automatic Calibration
- Lasts up to 12 Hours per Charge
- Includes Four 18650 Batteries
- Optional Double Handgrip