EBL Smart Battery Charger for C D AA AAA 9V Ni-MH Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries with Discharge Function & LCD Display
- Ultra compatible 1-4 AA/AAA/C/D and 1-2 9V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries, independent charging slot, can charge different size batteries freely.
- MCU controlled, adopts using -∆V intellectual cut-off charging method, automatically turn to trickle charge, prevent the batteries from over-voltage, over-current or over-heat.
- AC and DC input design (AC cable provided only), applied to worldwide voltage - AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, convenient everywhere.
- Automatically stop charging when detecting improper input voltage, defective or short circuit or non rechargeable batteries.
- Constant current charging mode would protect the batteries against current fluctuation and keep using the charger safely.
- Input: AC 100-240V AC 50/60Hz,10W; DC 12V 800mA
- Output: AA/AAA/C/D: 1.2V DC x 4 1000mA
- 6F22 9V: DC 30mA
Independent charging slot, can charge different compatible batteries freely.
For Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries: 1/2/3/4 AA, AAA, C, D and 1/2 9V batteries.
Using Environment: Temperature: 0-40℃; Humidity:≤85%
Storage Environment: Temperature: -10-40℃; Humidity:≤60%
Surface temperature of charger≤60℃
Surface temperature of battery≤45℃
Reasonable Circuit Layout - Worldwide Usage
Charging Time Table:
1pcs Battery Type (Ni-MH) Capacity Charging Time (approx)
AAA 500-1200mAh 1-3 hours
AA 1300-2800mAh 1.5-3.5 hours
C 1800-5000mAh 2-6 hours
D 1800-10000mAh 2-10 hours
9V 150-600mAh 5-20 hours
Patent Trickle Charge Mode
Unique Trickle Charge
Adopting -∆V intellectual cut-off charging method, automatically turn to trickle charge, overheat-detection to prevent over-charging, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection.
* Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is match for the +/- pole of the charger.
* Never mix charge different type and different capacity of batteries under the same LED indicator.
* Using environment: 0℃ to 40℃, it is normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
* Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reason.
MCU controlled, Safety Protected
- Negative delta V (- ∆V) cut-off function (except for 9V batteries), overcharge protection, short circuit protection and non-rechargeable or bad cell detection make it more easier for usage.
One Button Discharge
- EBL 906 battery charger can both recharge and discharge the batteries by switch the blue button below the LCD screen.
- Press this button, and discharge batteries. Charger will turn to charging mode automatically after discharge completed.
How to change the mode of Charge & Discharge
Press the button for charging and discharging:
- “CHG” -- Charging;
- “DISCHG” -- Discharging;
- “ERROR” -- install the battery incorrectly or the battery is broken one.