EBL 802 6 Bay Smart fast Battery Charger for AA AAA 9V Batteries
EBL 802 is professional on AA, AAA 9V NI-MH/NI-CD rechargeable battery.
- EBL-802 can charge 2 or 4 AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries in pairs, and 1 or 2 pieces 9V Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries individually.
- Controlled by MCU, and using -△V pulse charging technology, prevent the charger from over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and over-heat.
- Can be applied to supplied voltage globally.
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 2.4V 600-670mA for AA/AAA batteries, and for the 9V batteries, it’s 250mA when the voltage reach to 6-7V, 140mA when 8.4V, 30mA when 9.6V
- Battery saturation charging rate: >80%
Unique Trickle Charge
Adopting -∆V intellectual cut-off charging method, automatically turn to trickle charge, overheat-detection to prevent over-charging, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection.
* Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is match for the +/- pole of the charger.
* Never mix charge different type and different capacity of batteries under the same LED indicator.
* Using environment: 0℃ to 35℃, it is normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
* Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reason.
- Operating Temp: 0-30℃, Humidity: ≦80％
- Storage Temp: 0-25℃, Humidity: ≦60％
- Surface Temp of batteries when charging: ≦60℃
- Surface Temp of charger when charging: ≦45℃
- This battery charger is used for AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries, and 9V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries.
- The absolute 0V battery can not be charged.
- Can not charge alkaline or carbon battery.
Size: 3.94* 2.64* 1.65 inch
Weight： 2.65 oz.
- 1x EBL 802 Battery Charger
- 1x User Manual