Boya BY-VM190 Condenser Microphone (Unidirectional)
- This cost effective Shotgun Microphone can easily be mounted on a video camera because it features an integrated shockmount that attaches to the camera's shoe.
- It's compact and lightweight design with a rugged construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders.
- 40Hz to 20kHz response selectable high pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded
- Easily mounted onto any accessory shoe, the integrated shockmount effectively suppresses handling and vibration noise.
- Power by one 9 Volt battery can be used for approximately 100 hours.
- Broadcast-Quality Condenser Mic
- Super-cardioid Polar Pattern
- Integrated Shock Mount and Foam Windshield
- Removable foam cover included
- Filter, Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- Two step High Pass Filter(Flat/80HZ)
- 3.5mm Output Plug
- 1/4'' Threaded Mount
- Uses 9V Lithium or Alkaline Battery(not included)
- Durable ABS Construction
- Type: Condenser Microphone(Unidirectional)
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000HZ
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB or more
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm or less
- Power: 9V Lithium or Alkaline Battery, not included
- Dimensions: 220mm × 102mm × 58mm(LxHxD)
- Net Weight: 121g
- Package Weight:340g
Designed for use on DSLR cameras, Camcorders, Personal audio recorders