Benetech GM1357 30 ~ 130 dB Decibel USB Sound Noise Measurement Digital Sound Level Meter
- Designed according to following standards: International Electrician Committee Standard: IEC 651 TYPE 2 & ANSI 1.4 TYPE 2.
- Wild Measurement Range: 30-130dB.
- Accuracy: up to ± 1.5dB.
- Windscreen for Filter-out Unwanted Signals.
- With 2 equivalent weighted sound pressure levels A and C. AC &
- DC analogy signal output are available connecting to frequency analyzer level recorder, FFT analyzer and graphic record.
- A frequence weighting for general sound level measurements.
- C frequence weighting for checking the low-frequency content of sounds.
- Large LCD screen with digits reading.
- Fast and Slow dynamic characteristic modes.
- Fast rate to pick up the current reading.
- Slow rate to pick up the reading of average within 1 second.
- Maximum value holding function to lock up the maximum reading.
- Equipped with sponge ball.
- Auto power off design for energy saving.
- Portable, easy to use and handy instrument for sound quality control in factory, office, home, school and construction site.
- Accuracy: 1.5dB (under reference conditions)
- Measuring Level: 30-130dB (A)/35-130dB (C)
- Frequency Range: 31.5Hz to 8.5KHz
- Linearity Range: 50dB/100dB
- Digital Display: 5 digits
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Bar Graph: 50 dB
- Scale at 1 dB step for monitoring current sound pressure level display
- Overload Indication: OVER/UNDER
- Frequency Weighting: A and C
- Level Ranges: 30-80dB, 50-100dB, 60-110dB, 80-130dB
- Self Calibration Time: 3sec
- Sampling Rate: 20 times/seconds
- AC Signal Output: 0.707Vrms/ full bar graph, output impedance is about 600ohm
- DC Signal Output: 10mV/dB,output impedance is about 100ohm
- Dynamic Characteristic: FAST (high speed)/SLOW (low speed)
- Power Supply: 4x AA 1.5V battery or DC 6V 100mA (not include)
- Microphone: 1/2" Electrinic Condenser microphone
- Item dimensions: 256 x 70 x 35mm
- Item weight: 238g
- 1 * Sound Level Meter
- 1 * Sponge Ball
- 1 * Operation Manual
BATTERY NOT INCLUDED