Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
- Echo Dot is our most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Call and message almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Can hear you from across the room. And with compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music.
- Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for stereo sound, or connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, find TV shows, and more with compatible connected devices.
Alexa, the brain behind Echo Dot, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Dot, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question – just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.Learn More
Sleek and compact design makes Echo Dot a convenient addition to any room in the house. You can place Dot in the bedroom and use it to play music, set alarms and turn off your lights. Or put it in the living room to check news, sports scores, calendar, and movie show times. Or use it in the kitchen to set timers, add items to lists and shop for millions of products on Amazon just using your voice.
Echo Dot streams music from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn and TuneIn - just ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. Search for music by album, decade, or let Alexa pick the music for you. Or wake up to your favorite music by setting a musical alarm. With Amazon Prime Music, you can also create and manage your personal playlist.
Echo Dot can hear you from across the room, even in noisy environments, or while playing music as it has four microphones that use beam-forming technology and enhanced noise cancellation. When you want to use Echo dot, simply say the wake word “Alexa” and it responds instantly.
Use Echo Dot to switch on the geyser before getting out of bed or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie – all without lifting a finger or even raising your voice. Echo Dot works with compatible smart home devices - either Wi-Fi based or those that ship with their own hub.Explore more.
With “Routines”, control multiple devices at scheduled times or with a single voice command, like switch on the AC and turn off the lights every night.
You can also pair Fire TV and Echo devices, allowing you to control your Fire TV with Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play and search for movies and TV shows, launch apps, and control playback from Prime Video, Netflix and others on your Fire TV. Follow the instructions below and find out everything you can do on Fire TV using Echohere.
Use Echo Dot to call or message anyone who has an Echo device or the Alexa app. Just ask Alexa to place a call to Mom or send a quick voice message to a friend.
You can broadcast anything to all your Echo devices. Just say “Alexa, announce that I am heading home” from your Alexa app and your family will know. Instantly connect with other Echo devices in your home, or your closest family and friends. To get started, download the Alexa app on iOS and Android.
Amazon Prime members get access to Amazon Prime Music, an ad-free music streaming service. Prime members can also order millions of products using only voice, enjoy free fast delivery on eligible Prime orders, and can even track delivery through Alexa.