FUJIFILM X-T4 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-80mm Lens
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- 3.69m-Dot 0.75x OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 160-12800, up to 15 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
FUJIFILM X-T4 is a hybrid camera that uses cutting-edge technology to excel in creating both stills and motion imagery. Free yourself from compromise and be the image maker you’ve always wanted to be. With the fourth-generation X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, X-Processor 4, a newly developed, compact in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system, the new ETERNA Bleach Bypass Film Simulation mode, and much more, it’s time to extend your creative limits with this incredible imaging tool.
For over 85 years, Fujifilm has been using its expertise in color science to produce some of the greatest photographic films in the industry. X-T4 harnesses the nostalgic beauty of this medium and makes it digitally accessible at the touch of a button. This has never been more apparent than with our latest Film Simulation mode: ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which creates a high-contrast look with low saturation to perfectly emulate the popular bleach bypass film processing technique.