Fujifilm X-T200 Digital Mirrorless Camera Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.5" 2.76m-Dot Articulating Touchscreen
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Large 3.5" 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design (0-180° outward and -90°/+180° rotation) to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Stylish body design has a dark silver-colored exterior and an overall retro aesthetic.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
When a Still Image Just Isn’t Enough
High-quality 4K and Full HD video recording modes
X-T200 generates 4K (3840×2150) video by recording 6K video with no crop (6032×3392) and downsampling it, which results in incredble image quality with very low noise.
Film Simulations can also be applied during video capture to add stylistic effects
USB Type-C terminal and Φ3.5mm mini stereo jack
Connect external microphones and headphones to monitor and enable high-quality audio recording for a wide range of applications from vlogging to making simple videos.
The wide range of award winning X mount lenses cover a full range of focal lengths and offer equivalent 35mm format angle of views from 12mm to 609mm.